No one would have imagined CBD to become a huge hit among the masses after it hit the shelves in late 2018 following the legalization of industrial hemp cultivation. More users started reporting how CBD has helped them with anxiety, stress, sleep disorders, nausea, mood swings, inflammation etc and gradually people’s attitude towards cannabis started shifting.
Even its shaky legal status didn’t deter people from trying out CBD. Are you considering trying CBD? Choose a reputable manufacturer like JustCBD store to purchase high-quality CBD. They are one of the leading CBD manufacturers in the US featuring an extensive variety of effective organic CBD products. Book your order with them and reap the benefits of CBD.
CBD glossary guide:
New users of CBD would find many CBD-related terms novel making to tricky for them to choose a product. Be a smart CBD shopper and make informed choices by being aware of the lingo.
- Bioavailablity: The rate of CBD drug that enters our body’s circulatory system after it is introduced in the body. CBD can be taken orally, sublingually, topically or by vaping and each administration method has differing bioavailability.
- Broad spectrum: CBD products labeled as ‘broad spectrum’ has cannabidiol (CBD) along with many other chemical compounds other the psychoactive cannabinoid THC, which is completely removed.
- Cannabidiol: Also known as CBD, this is the second most prevalent cannabinoid found in cannabis plant. It is non-psychoactive and delivers health benefits by interacting with the receptors of the body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS).
- Cannabinoid: Diverse range of chemical compounds that interacts with the ECS.
- Delivery method: The way a drug enters one’s body is referred as delivery method which dictates how long it would take for the drug to start showing effects and how long the effects would last.
- Entourage effect: Several chemical compounds (Not just CBD) of the cannabis plant combine together to result in an entourage effect and boost the health benefits delivered.
- Full spectrum: Refers to CBD products that deliver every potential benefit cannabis has to offer since it contains all chemical compounds present in cannabis plant including cannabinoids, terpenes, fatty acids and flavonoids.
- CBD isolate: They are 99% CBD since all traces of other chemicals compounds present in cannabis are removed. CBD isolate users experience only the healthy benefits of CBD cannabinoid and not the entourage effect.
- Phytocannabinoid: The cannabis plant contains over 113 phytocannabinoids including CBD and THC that mimic the effects of body’s naturally produced endocannabinoids.
- Sublingual: Sublingual administration of CBD involves placing few drops of CBD oil under the tongue.
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC): Primary cannabinoid present in cannabis plant that is the reason for mind-altering effects of weed. CBD products available in the market contain less than 0.3% THC.
- Topical: CBD topicals are products that are directly applied to the skin.
- Vaping: Involves administering CBD through inhaling a vaporized substance by using vaporizer.
Now that you have an idea of what these general terms mean, it would be easier to purchase CBD. You can get the help of customer service to find the right product for your requirements.